Saturday, December 29, 2007

Paleo Indians + History = Comedy

I was enjoying a lazy Saturday morning at home when I missed a call from a friend of mine who shoots films for the History Channel. His message said this:

"I need someone of your build and your look to be a Paleo Indian; you know, the first people on this continent. It'll be a bunch of running around, simulating mammoth hunts, fun stuff. Give me a call."

If it's anything like the last shoot I did for him, in which I played an ancient Habiru warrior, it should be a hoot. It all started when I answered a craigslist post seeking actors who are "athletic, long haired, unshaven, and semitic looking." Ding, ding, ding, and ding!

Coming soon: footage of me being a Habiru.
Coming later: footage of me pretending to hunt a mammoth.

No comments: