Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introducing the "Photo of the Day"

A lot of common New Year’s resolutions just aren’t going to come true, like dieting or deciding that next year you won’t drink so much champagne that it comes out your nose and butt. So I’ve picked a realistic goal that, with a little determination, I think I can actually keep up until the next time Father Time cuts Baby New Year’s head off with his scythe, lights it on fire, and hangs it for all to see in Times Square.

This year, every day, I’m going to wake up. Also, I’ve decided to start posting a “Photo of the Day.” If for some reason I don’t post a photo one day, I may not have fulfilled my first resolution. In that case, call a doctor.

Without further ado, the first Photo of the Day. I can only assume that this is a shrine to Sankt Snoä, the Swedish patron saint of snow:

4 comments:

seth said...

seeing as this was posted on Jan. 2, and the next post was on Jan. 6, doesn't seem like you're really livin' up to that resolution.

Good job wakin' up, though. I assume.

Aaron Kagan said...

Hey, how often do you update the LNP blog? Didn't think so! I'M RUBBER AND YOU'RE GLUE - DOORKNOB - SAFETY - PUNCHBUGGY BLUE NO PUNCHBACKS!!!

seth said...

very mature.

Brendan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.