Thursday, February 7, 2008

I Go "Gee" for Goji


Being on the road is hard. And the hardest part is that sometimes it's tough to brew a nice cup of tea.

A loose tea drinker, I've tried bambo strainers, stainless steal tea balls, and little individually wrapped puehr cakes, but it's always messy. Hence, I must sometimes use a tea bag. I know, it makes you want to vomit, right? Well, if you accidentally swallow the string and tag.

My sister knows my plight, so she gave me the box of tea featured in the photo above. It contains Goji berry, which, much like it's predecessors, the acai berry and electroshock therapy, is currently considered healthy.

The box claims that you will "feel fresh and recharged with every sip." They add that one should drink three cups a day, which I'm sure is helpful in recharging their bank account. It looks like they also promote bowing to the floating head of Yogi Bhajan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady Hannah Tea:

http://www.theteatable.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LHWF&Category_Code=SaleItems

The brewed beverage is delicious, and you can eat the "tea."

Aaron Kagan said...

Thanks for the tip - I love things I can drink, and then eat.